Wednesday 3 June 2020

Week of Mary

WALT describe what Mary looks like

This week we have been learning about Mary.
 We all had to describe Mary in our R.E books.
We all had to do some research about Mary because it was actually hard to know what to write what we knew about like what was her family or what was her job and stuff i really enjoyed having to get research about Mary but anyway here`s my picture of the research i did here you go.
I hoped you liked today`s blog post I would like you to please comment on  my blog if you can but see you in my next one.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post