Thursday 18 June 2020

Book review on The Thirteeen Story Treehouse

W.A.L.T Read for Enjoyment.

Hello this is my post about my review on The Thirteen Story Tree house.
We all had to choose a book in reading and I chose The Thirteen Story Tree house.
Here is my review on it.
On the weekends I readied a book and it was called The Thirteen Story Tree house. I thought it was really good because I liked the jokes in the story and it had a good story line and one other thing I liked was that the creators were in the book that they made.

But some of the lines in the story sometimes didn't make any sense to the story that was going on already.

I liked how the characters looked liked and how they acted.
I thought the book was pretty good so I'll give it an eight out of ten.
And that's my book review of The Thirteen Story Tree house.

I really liked the book comment if you liked it as well.
If you think I can add something to it please tell.
Me otherwise see you in my next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post