Thursday 7 May 2020

Creating a fire.

WALT. creat a fire.

Hello everybody today im going to tell you how to make a fire.
Step 1. find a place in your backyard were it has dirt or sand you should never put a fire next to grass or else the grass will burn and it might burn down your backyard.
Do not put it next to plants, trees or bushesor or else they might not grow or catch on fire.
Step 2 dig out a circle shaped hole about 20 inches.
Step 3 put big rocks around the fire so its not able to catch anything like near by wood, grass, leaves or a kind of paper.
Step 4 put wood in i think the best way of putting wood in is put one peice of wood from two sides of the circle then put the wood on top of the wood so when lite it the wood should get very hot and soon catch on fire then put wood around the wood and on top of it cind`a like a bonfire.
Step 5 put carboard, news paper or paper i think the best for a fire is news paper then put that down befor put wood on top.
I will not be suprised if you are confused just rea read it a couple of times then it might make sense.
I hope you liked todays blog post if you did please give me a comment and i will promise you i will respond.
please take a picture of your fire making and send it to me because that will make me very happy.
Anyway hoped you liked reading todays blog postand I will speak to you in the next blog post bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Zeb it's great to see a post from you.
    Well done on setting you work out in steps that made it easy to follow. It was a good tip to re-read the instructions to make sure I understood them. At our house we have lots of dead branches to burn so I will be able to follow your instructions. Do you have a fire pit at your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zeb, this is awesome. I love how you have created a step-by-step guide. This is great to have as it starts to get a little bit colder. I thought the instructions were nice and clear.
    I enjoyed reading this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi zeb this is amazing. it is really cool how you described in detail every step. this is a great guide for if you wanted to go camping. did you make the stone circle yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. thas not my 1 but thanks!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post