Wednesday 6 November 2019

surface pressure experiment.

W.A.L.T write a recount, to do this you have to have a:
-Title
-intro/introduction/5 W's/what,when,why,who,were.
-main body/time connectors
-conclusion/feelings/thoughts.
It went well because I knew the stuff for my Google docs post.
I think I have to work on next time is Capitols because I keep on forgetting!
                                   
what would you do if you were there
this is my Google docs story about the surface pressure experiment
                       

4 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Fox and I am from New Brighton Catholic School. I liked how you said what happened in the balloon experiment and I think a balloon experiment sounds really cool! I think you need to work on your punctuation because I didn´t see many full stops in this blog post. What did you like in the experiment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Fox. The thing that I liked was seeing how much people could stand on the balloons. I will work on my punctuation,but by the way how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Mayah,and i am from new Brighton Catholic school good effort Zeb!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post