Wednesday 6 November 2019

The best day ever!

W.A.L.T  do our Best day ever. I'm doing another blog post because 228 people have been on my rosary I'm doing another blog post.
so I did the best day ever the thing that was hard was to think of a best day because it took me 10 minutes to think of a best day ever it was pretty hard.
the easy thing was making my Google docs for my best day ever because I had everything on a piece of paper.
the fun thing was that I'm making a Google blog because I love doing blog posts.
the thing that wasn't fun was doing my best day ever on a book I don't really like writing on books  because I love doing writing on chrome books.
my best day ever was on the beach were was your best day ever and what was it I would like to here it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post