Friday 3 September 2021

Writing

WALT: use onomatopoeia in our writing. 

(onomatopoeia is where you do something like this)



One day a little boy named Jack lost his grandfather in the woods, so he went to go investigate.

Jack had brown hair and baggy shorts, he had a blue t-shirt on as well as his favorite baseball cap on signed by the baseball legend johnny smith.

Jack started wandering around in the woods, until he heard a BIG sound  

Jack looked around, all he could see was trees until

he looked into the big clearing.

He wandered into the big clearing and saw a big blue house.

The door was left open so jack walked on in, he started shouting grandfather where are you.

He heard another big sound 

                

It came from up stairs, Jack went up stairs and opened the door there was a dresser on the floor.

He opened the big wide doors and found grandfather lying in it, he was taking a nap then he fell in the dresser and got locked in it.

Time to go home now grandfather, ok grandson lets go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post