Monday 6 September 2021

Where I recommend to go in New Zealand

 W.A.L.T write form our own experience




If you go to New Zealand one day I would recommend to go to

the gondola.

Why you may ask its because it has a fantastic view it has a diner at night you could play hide and seek in the long grass and the best bit is the ride up there,

I can see multiple things at once, I can see bikers I can see sheep I can see the beeches down below I can see the harber, it's an amazing sight!!

What other places would you recommend to go to in new zealand and why?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post