Friday 17 September 2021

What beatitudes did the good Samaritan use?


 The good Samaritan used this beatitude..


He used righteousness which means he´s doing the right thing!


The good Samaritan used the the meek beatitudes because he did nothing wrong but being good


He also used pure in heart which is also he does good things even when people judge him


He used merciful for giving mercy to the person on the road.


Can you tell me what other beatitudes did he use?


 <-- from google images (:




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post