Thursday 30 April 2020

Invasion Guinea pigs! 0:

WALT. guinea pigs

I think I have to many guinea pigs.
I have black guinea pigs, orange colored guinea pigs, brown guinea pigs, white guinea pigs, beige guinea pigs and chocolate brown guinea pigs its a whole variety of guinea pigs. I have 19 guinea pigs.I have 7 baby`s, 3 mothers, 4 girls and 5 boys.
The guinea pigs cages take 2-3 weeks till there cage is dirty and they take up allot of room in the house and outside.
The oldest guinea pig in the family is george washington she is a girl guinea pig she is very cute
And the youngest guinea pig in the family is smith a baby guinea pig, smith is my guinea pig
He is to young for us to find out if he is a boy or a girl and he is still getting milk from smith`s mum.
My favourite guinea pig in the family is charlie a boy but very cute guinea pig.
He has black and brown fur.
Is smith boy or girl what do you think?
thank`s for reading.
- this is smith

4 comments:

  1. My goodness Zeb what a lot of guinea pigs at your house. Why is Charlie your favourite? If Smith is a girl that would be cool because you would have 5 of each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Zeb! It really is the invasion of the Guinea Pigs!
    I've loved seeing them on the Google Hangout- it's great to hear about all of their exciting adventures!
    I think Smith's a girl!
    Keep us updated and i'd love to see some photos.
    Miss P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zeb,
    it was great seeing you today on the hangout. I loved hearing about all your Guinea Pigs. Ours are so clean now after having a wee wash today. We will keep them inside for the next couple of days to make sure they are completely dry. Keep posting the photos. I will try and take some and upload them as well.
    Thanks Zeb
    Mrs Stewart

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post