Wednesday 13 May 2020

how to make a lego animation!

WALT. how to make a animation.

Step 1 get something to start your lego animation like a phone, tablet or computer.
Step 2 get something to put your screen on likea stander or a rock. (tablet and phone).
Step 3 make a setup on a lego plat form and put bricks at the back of the lego plat form and put blue tac at the botem of the lego plat form.
Step 4 get a character and wright the story on a peice of paper then setup the story.
Step 5 download a animation sight and start taking pictures but slowly move the character one frame at a time.
And thats how you make a lego animation please send me a photo if you do this because i want to see your creations.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zeb, you have written some really good instructions here. Well done. Have you done any Lego animations? I would love to see them if you have. I love watching Lego Masters on TV have you ever watched this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ive watched lego masters da 1 with da baby wins

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post