Wednesday 3 June 2020

Samoan week.

Today in room 2 we have been learning about Samoan week.
In the role were we see if were all here we said good morning in Samoan
And we have been watching and learning about Sina and the eel as well as talking in Samoan
Here are some facts about Samoan
Samoa is an island country located the South Pacific Ocean.
The official name of the country is the Independent State of Samoa.
Samoa is located about halfway between Hawaii and New Zealand in the Polynesian region of the South Pacific.
Samoa shares maritime borders with American Samoa (United States), New Zealand, Tonga, and Wallis and Futuna (France).
It is the 167th largest country in the world in terms of land area with 2,842 square kilometers (1,097 square miles).
and that`s my facts

And here`s a picture of my favourite tapa.
I like it because of the x`s and i like x`s on art.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post