Friday 5 June 2020

Te Kura Tuatahi New Zealand`s first school

W.A.L.T

Hello today i´m going to talk about How the English came to New Zealand and built the first school.
i have made a wrong and right sheet of what was bad when they put the school up and what was good


Reasons they are Good
Reasons they are Bad 
They Teached the Mouri there languag
e so they no there language 
They came in and stole their culture 
and 
They did´not force them to go to school
They stole their land
the chief on the Mouri land told him
something and he wasn't crazy about it 
He didn't really listen to the chief
He told them stuff they didn't know before
They made it there culture

I feel like that Kendall was the good one because he taught the Mouri English and I feel like that´s good.
But the other eEglish were mean and strict and mean
If you agree with me please comment on this if you think I can add to this and put more on it
comment as well but anyway bye.

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post