Tuesday 16 June 2020

The Day The Crayons Quit Writing

W.A.L.T Write a persuasive letter.

Hello My name is Zeb and i`m going to tell you about my writing. We had to pick our own crayon and write about it. I chose green because I stepped on him when I got a crayon pack for the first time and its my favourite crayon.
I worked really hard on it hope you like it!

Zeb,

Green crayon here.
WHY did you step on ME!? ... it´s like you forgot about me.
Why did you leave me on the floor in the first place!?
Me and the other half of my body are having a hard time... he is literally holding me in his hands right NOW!
One other thing i`m sad is because you replaced me!
You could have cello-taped me back on or pined me back on...actually no that would be painful.
Just can you use me again please?

Your favourite colour,
Green crayon.

That`s my writing can you please comment on whether you liked it or not or just give me some feed back.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Zeb I love it well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work Zeb! You have not only set out your blog post beautifully but created a piece of writing that hooks in the reader! I can really see Green Crayon's frustration... do you think you will start using him again now?
    Miss Pownall

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post