Wednesday 10 June 2020

The Snow Angel

Last week I made a story that was called the Snow Angel.
we all had to make a story about something made up so made this story
I Thinked what it was going to be about and then I wrighted about it i really like it enjoy!

I don`t think you can see it but i tried really hard to make it I hope you think So to.
If you think its bad please tell me by giving me a comment.
If you thought it was good please give me a comment as well.
Thank you for reading this blog post bye!!(: 

1 comment:

  1. I really love your beautiful story Zeb thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post