Wednesday 31 March 2021

The journey of an animals life!!

 W.A.L.T Understand the journey of an animals life

In inquiry we are looking at a journey of an animal I chose a seagull because I know what the answer is too it I read it in a book!

Seagulls dropping clams: Where do you think the seagulls picked up the clams from before dropping them onto rocks?

They pick up the clams hidden in the rocks or on the beach and also...

If the seagull drops the clam on sand it wont break unless there´s a hidden rock under the sand then it will break.

I think this because... its true iv´e read a book about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post