Tuesday 2 March 2021

Thank you letter for camp!

 W.A.L.T show our appreciation in a written letter.

We are writing thank you letters to the people who came on camp with us. Why you might ask? It's because they put in a lot of effort into this camp so here is my letter hope you like it!

Dear Mark,


Thank you for looking after us, playing with us and

coming with us on the walks.


Without you we wouldn't have been able to go on the

walks.

My favourite bit was the scenery and the games.


Thanks again for the help.



Yours Sincerely,

Zeb









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post