Wednesday 17 March 2021

Spelling week 7

 For our spelling this week we had to find out the word that is hidden in this word nafodieultein

It had something to this week and all we had on was Harold so It had something to do Harold and my guess was right the word was Life Education and do you know what the funny thing was as well it that I thought it was Education but Miss Pownall forgot the c in it so I was like no thats not it then.

Well thats what spelling was for this week cant wait for next spelling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post