Wednesday 17 March 2021

NBC Charism!!

W.A.L.T Understand the charism of our school 

We are learning about the Charism of New Brighton catholic school.
If you dont know what Charism is its our saying for our school Its where we say
  • Contemplation (prayer and reflection)

  • Communion ( working together in respectful love and mutual understanding)

  • Mission (service and outreach to the needy)

Its kinda like our moto and I did some facts about it on a Google drawing so here it is hope you like it!




  • When our school first opened 1935

  • The founders of our school are The lady of the mission

  • Who are Our Sisters of Our Lady of the Mission and Euphrasie Barbier ‘Notre Dame des Missions’

  • And what contemplation, communion and mission mean

  •  working together-means we work together as one and we help each other

  • Helping others-means we got to help each other through our journey

  • prayer and reflection-means we pray and reflect every day


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post