Thursday 26 November 2020

Terrific Trip!

 On Thursday me and room 2 went on a trip to the museum, library and Margret May-he.

It was increadable first at the museum we learnt about Mouri games that were played hundreds of years ago.

I thought at first I thought it would be difficult and boring, but surprisingly they were so fun.

First game was a game that you had five dark rocks and five light rocks. (dark rocks go first) then you had to move around a rock and try to block the other player.

You could move all the rocks around because there was a gap and you could move your rock to the gap in the middle. (only 2 players)

I won two times  Matias didn't even win once against me.

After that ended my group made our own game we made out of natural materiel

We ended up with a good game the rules are you get one shell each and the person has to slide it to the rock closest shell next to the rock wins if you touch the rock with the shell it doesn't count. (up to 5 players and less)

Then we played games that were at least in the 1800 they had marbles, knuckle bones,  yo-yo, checkers, a zoetrope, dolls and snakes and ladders.

My favourite game of them all is the marbles why you might ask its because im a marble collector and I love playing the different types of marble games there just so entertaining.

I had a try at knuckle bones and im going to tell you one thing It Is Hard it takes you some real skill to do it all.

After that we walked to the library.

We had to do a Lego challenge the challenge was we had to make a bird that was in New Zealand.

Me and my group chose the obvious solution we chose a Kiwi 

Matias was the builder and me Alex Fox were to go find some Lego pieces for Matias, Matias was a very talented builder so I didn't worry at all. 

After we were done the Kiwi looked brilliant it had a baby Kiwi and a egg.

As for the prize it was a sticker I didn't care I worked hard for that sticker and I deserve it.

Guess what happened after five minutes I loose it it was because I was focusing on a building me Anya Fox Alex and a few other random people that helped us.

It was nearly bigger then me! 

After that we went to Margret Mayhe It was a blast!!

Literally it was amazing I went on the Giant  slide I went on the thing that spins sideways and I kept on doing rolly pollys.

I had an amazing time if you did this how would you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post