Wednesday 18 November 2020

International Night

Yesterday we had international night.
 We chose Switzerland and India and we preformed a dance for each country the dances were The Lonely Goatheard from The Sound of Music and Chunnari Chunnari.I was pretty nervous at the time but then when we got out there with my friends we were amazing both songs.

I liked both songs I couldn't decide which was better but our whole class was amazing. I was kind of sad that we didn't make in time for the food but I didn't care.

If you did something like this how would you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post