Wednesday 25 November 2020

TASMANIAN DEVILS ARE DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1?

 Hello everybody today for reading we are learning about the Tasmanian devil.

We had to write 5 facts about the Tasmanian devil but I wrote 6 just because there was something true at the end you guys probably didnt know about.

But anyway here it is hope you like it!

P.s (I think they are really cute)




1 They are about the size of a small dog.


2 They eat their children.


3 They can be found in Tasmania

   

4 They make dens or nests in burrows, hollow logs, or in small caves.


5  The devil's head is big for the size of the rest of its body.


6 THEY ARE DEVILS!!! Because they make this ear screeching noise that haunts your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post