Friday 20 November 2020

Mary diary entry.


 So we today we had to do a blog post about one of Marys adventures.

And I chose Jesus getting lost at the temple but we did it in a diary form.

P.s why would Mary have a diary in the first was she just lonely... anyway here it is!   ϋ


Dear Diary.

Oh My Gosh

I was Soooooo worried we lost Jesus today at the

temple,

I was so tired and worried we found him praying

next to the wall.

We told him off for walking off like that and we

walked back to our house.

It was weird that he walked off like that, it's

like someone told him to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post