Tuesday 3 August 2021

The boi with wings

 Today at our school some people came to put on a show. It was called The Boy With Wings.

It was about this bird the God wits and this boy called jack and he needed to find the treasure to save his apple trees that his great grandma planted and he had to go an "epic" adventure to find the treasure to save his trees. turns out the treasure was under a rock that he was standing on at the beginning so that whole adventure was worthless oh well.

I guest it was good but ive got some pictures of it so here they are!












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post