Tuesday 17 August 2021

EMMA TWIGG CAME TO OUR SCHOOL!!

 W.A.L.T Reflect on exciting experiences.

On Tuesday the 17 of August 2021 Emma Twigg a Olympian rower that came first in women's single scull rowing came to our tiny school  in New Brighton now that's cool.

And this really happened she came and we asked a load of questions and people got auto graphs as well.

My favourite bit was when she showed us her medal it was very cool.

Here are some pictures of Emma Twigg coming into our school.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post