Monday 23 September 2019

How to zoom in on your chrome book.

Its kind of weird but I'm doing another How to zoom in on your chrome book.
this time I'm doing a video the video was really exciting  I just love making videos.
So the fun thing was making the video because I love being on camera. The hard thing was to make the video because people walked in my video it took me 6 times to do it.
so that's why it was fun and hard so when you watch this video what thing did you like?
I would like to here it. my Goal for next time is... use different words for my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post