Friday 6 September 2019

escape room challenge

today at room 4 we were doing a escape room challenge. me and my group were  trying to figure out the clues that the teacher put for us. we got a clue and we look at the space that we thought the clues were.
we finally found some clues and put them together but we were missing some.
we looked some places but we only found 2 ´and it was morning tea so some of us just went to our classes so I went to morning tea as well. the hard thing was to find the clues. The easy thing was to figure out the clues. my goal is to do the whole challenge.

what would you do if  you were trapped in a room?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post