Friday 30 August 2019

stem

at stem we have been doing activities and we have to solve this week room 2 and us had to build a building out of straws. we all were in groups. my group was doing well our straw tower was always failed it keeps on falling but we keeped on trying and in 10 minutes we did it. it was little but we did it. we came 4th place. the tallest was bigger than the ruler but they came 2nd because they were building under the time and they were not standing. the 1st place they were 8 meters they got it under the time and there straw building was still standing.
i really like stem challenges because there fun!
  i hope you liked the blog and what have you built in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post