Tuesday 30 July 2019

Trip to the museum.

We are going to the mysterious magical museum.
At first I thought we where going to work the whole... trip.
When we got of the bus we went into the museum still hearing the bus screeching behind us.
So we put our bags in a secret cabinet we sat down to listen to the man in front of us' he said his name  was Anthony he tourt us about the arctic. Then he said to wright about an animal that was in this exhibit so we did. I chose the narwel. Then we had play time which is my favourite bit at school. Then we had a scavenger hunt and our group found all the things!!! I loved the trip to the museum do you?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zeb,
    Thanks for sharing about your trip to the museum. What things did you write about the narwel (is that how you spell it)? I like play time too but my favourite thing about going to the museum is that you can learn amazing new things every time, even if you've been there lots of times before. Congratulations on finding all the things in the scavenger hunt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you room 7 very helpful. i will work on adding things about narwhals. thanks for the comment.comment on my other work as well like how you get angry.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post