Friday 7 June 2019

cool statistics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been learning about statistics and I will tell you all about it.


BSo we learned about A  A pictogram and A tallychart A bargragh is A chart that gives you infomation about whatever we put on it. A pictogram has heaps of lines and  put the drawings on it to gather infomation. And my last one is A tallychart A tallychart is when you got lines stright down and  across and I really loved drawing because it's fun. The hard thing was learning everything about it. The other thing I want to learn is there any other charts. Do you like chart's?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post