Friday 7 June 2019

BEYBLADE WORLD.

We have been doing persuasive  writing about our adbmatisement's and it was  really fun. We did it because we wanted to sell our toys ( not archly ) my second reason is we wanted to people to like the toy. My third reason is it's just fun!!!! And it needs to be existing. The hard thing is the video was really hard to make it took me 20 tries what do like about the video. What Do you like about the video???
                                                                                        
                                                               ENJOY the VIDEO!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is really bad now that i look at it

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post