Friday 3 December 2021

Last thing I knew I was In the Forest...

Walt: create a detailed and descriptive narrative.



One day Gordon went to his secret forest to gather resources for his next cook off.

Then suddenly he went off the path to get some berries but Gordon looked behind him and the path disappeared! 

Gordon didn't know what to do, he started cursing out of frustration.

He started wandering around to see where the path was but he couldn't find it.

He started to get worried wondering how he was going to get out of here.

Then suddenly he found a house right in the middle of the forest… I think.

He started getting near the house, he didn't know what to do, either knock or just enter.



He decided to knock “hello anyone there?” he shouted,  then an unexpected knock came back “who’s there?” “It’s Gordon Ramsey” he shouted back “oh come in” the unknown voice said.

Gordon hesitated but decided he didn’t have a choice.

So he went in slowly, he looked around as the air was gloomy and dense.

He saw heaps of jars with substances, he didn’t want to know what was in it.

Then he saw a very tall man. He had a big bushy beard that looked like a big bird nest.

He had a skinny body with denim jeans. He also had a big red jacket with holes. 



“Hi there” the unknown person said, “my name is jimmy, nice to meet you Gordon”.

Jimmy put his hand up to shake Gordon's hand. Gordon was surprised that someone lives out here in the forest. He had a load of questions but the first one he asked was “why did you build your house in the forest”. Jimmy put his hand down “well that's a good question because no one will bother you and I don’t like the city” he replied in a glum voice. 

“Well what are you doing in the forest?” Jimmy asked, “I got lost,” Gordon said sadly. “Well I know the way out,” said Jimmy.



“REALLY” said Gordon excitedly “THAT'S GREAT”.

“Yep, just follow me!” Jimmy started walking out of his home, Gordon followed… Quickly.

They both started to jog “you know, there are alot of monsters in these parts” Jimmy said.  

“Really” Gordon replied “I thought monsters didn’t exist” Gordon started to get tense.

“The exit is just up here Jimmy said “okay” Gordon said “oh and thank you ``''no problem” Jimmy replied. They both said bye and went their separate ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post