Wednesday 23 June 2021

The story of the last supper.

 all the disciples gathered around the table  where Jesus sat.

Jesus was telling them what was going to happen to him.

¨Im going to die and forgive all your sins it will be the ultimate sacrifice¨ he said this my final dinner with you guys, as he said that he took the bread and said take this all of you this is my body eat this of remembrance of me.

Then he  took out the wine and said this this is my blood drink it all of you do this to remember me, one of you are going to betray me tonight as he said that Judas ran away to go tell the people  who didn't like Jesus they wanted him dead...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post