Friday 14 May 2021

Refugee walk

 On the 10th of may the senior sindacit of NBC went to the red zone.

We did this because we wanted to experience what a Refugee would have to go through.

We had to build shelter, have rice for lunch and even have a bomb game that our teacher made.

1 out of 10 its a 7 because I didn't like the rice and it stuck to my hands it was very annoying but except for that it was good. 

here are some pictures!




#bush man

RUN!
Apparently the bean bags are bombs





1 comment:

  1. Hi Zeb, My name is Arnaika from NBC.
    I liked the way you put photos of your experience on your blog to make it alot more enjoyable to read.
    I like the way you went to experience what refugees go through. I enjoyed it too.
    Next time to make sure you double check your spelling.
    If you could, would you do this again?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post